When your furry friend needs some help with yeasty paws, bottoms, allergies, itchy skin, dry spots, or just for a spa treatment to help relax.
Dogs sweat from their paws. Often on walks dogs pick up pollutants and allergens as well as in their own homes. Allergens and pollutants come into your home onto floors from the outside. These irritants can attach to your dog's paws and between their toes causing irritations. Then when they lick their paws they can digest them or they enter through the bloodstream. Keeping your dog's paws clean is one of the best preventative ways to reduce internal, skin and other allergy issues.
- For yeast and other skin issues you may need to soak your friend 4 to 5 times a week to compliment any other treatments you are using to help clear up their symptoms.
- All-natural ingredients and no dyes or harsh chemicals.
- Unique process of blending the oils and salts retains the effectiveness
- Zelda Wisdom® soaking salts are for dogs of all sizes
- Zelda's soaking bath salts are perfect for dogs with closed skin injuries that need to soak.
Balanced Ingredients Specifically for Dogs: Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt), Lavender Essential Oil