Help support your pup, adult or senior best friend’s joint health and flexibility in one deliciously soft, chewable treat.
The advanced formula is like an all-in-one stress reliever for your best friend’s joints, working to subdue inflammation, which causes pain, and helps to lubricate joints and support healthy cartilage with potent ingredients.
It’s blend of cartilage-supporting glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, and the anti-inflammatory action of omega-3 fatty acids, turmeric, and boswellia.
Zelda’s Soft Chews contain hyaluronic acid, known to help keep joints lubricated, cushioned, and flexible. Included in our recipe are antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C, and super-foods like cinnamon and cranberry encourage healthy circulation and joint function.
Zelda uses her chews for achy joint ailments like arthritis and her friends use it for hip dysplasia. Because it contains no wheat, soy, or gluten, it’s also hypoallergenic, making it ideal for all her friends with sensitivities.
Supports healthy joints with a veterinary-strength hypoallergenic formula including glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane a natural sulfer used to treat arthritis) to repair and maintain cartilage.
- Helps soothe joint inflammation that can cause pain with omega-3 fatty acids, turmeric, and boswellia (a tree used for centuries in Asia as an anti-inflamatory).
- Works to maintain synovial fluid in joints for improved mobility for dogs of all breeds and sizes with hyaluronic acid.
- Promotes healthy circulation and joint function with antioxidants and powerfoods like cinnamon, citrus bioflavonoids, and cranberry.
- Made in small batches in the USA in an FDA, compliant manufacturing facility, with no wheat, soy, or gluten.
Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 1,000 mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 600 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 400 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 18 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 12 mg, L-Glutathione 2 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 50 IU, Zinc Sulfate 2 mg, Selenium 2 mg, Proprietary Blend (Cinnamon, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Turmeric Root Powder, Lavender 30 mg, St. Johns’s Wort, 30 mg, Boswellia Serrata, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Dried Cranberry.) 200 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Canola Oil, Fish Meal, Flaxseed Meal, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lecithin (Sunflower), Mixed Tocopherols, Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Rosemary Oil, Sorbic Acid.
Initial Administration (4 - 6 week period)
- Under 15 lbs: 1/2 chew daily
- 16 - 30 lbs: 1 chew daily
- 31 - 60 lbs: 2 chews daily
- 61 - 100 lbs: 4 chews daily
- Over 100 lbs: 5 chews daily
- Under 15 lbs: 1/2 chew every other day
- 16 - 30 lbs: 1/2 chew daily
- 31 - 60 lbs: 1 chew daily
- 61 - 100 lbs: 2 chews daily
- Over 100 lbs: 2 1/2 chews daily
*May be doubled for moderate cases. FAQ
Why should I include vitamins & supplements in my pet’s diet?
Most commercial pet foods include baseline vitamins and nutrients, but some may not have the adequate amount to suit your pet’s exact health needs. Like in humans, vitamins and supplements can help support your dog’s long-term health, and by regulating digestion to muscle growth. Please discuss any issues with your veterinarian to determine the needs for your best friend.
How often should I give this supplement to my pet?
It is recommended to give the suggested dosage listed above based off your dog’s weight but the activity level should also be considered if your dog is very active you may need to increase the dosage by a half a chew each day.
Is this supplement safe to use with the medication my pet is currently taking?
If your pet has a medical condition and is taking other medication, we recommend consulting with your veterinarian to ensure that this supplement is safe to use. Take the ingredient list to your veterinarian for them to review we find this is best.
My pet is allergic to certain ingredients, will this product be safe to use?
This is best compared to your list of allergens for your pet or please consult with your veterinarian.